Yo yo yo

Are you new to the community? Introduce yourself!
Eeeeezzzzz
Yo yo yo

Post by Eeeeezzzzz »

What’s going on gents,

Ive got a ‘01 prelude that I picked up last year as my daily, had a ‘97 as my first car. Lotta stuff changed in that time and I found myself with a proper job and income, so naturally, I’m taking care of my baby <3

I love these cars, and the community behind them and I’ll be asking lots of future questions as I go through this build! Recently did the clutch, flywheel, steering rack, front axles, spark plugs, power steering pump and brakes with a cheeky new shift knob 8-)

I’ve got lots more planned - just trying to knock out all the safety stuff first.

Well before I drag it on for no reason I’ll wrap it up here, see you around guys :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
infamouz
Admin
Admin
Re: Yo yo yo

Post by infamouz »

Welcome to the club! I feel like i've seen this car around scarborough/north york
In a world full of copies, be an original.
Graphic Design: Indezyne | Rare Prelude Parts: InfamouzJDM
Eeeeezzzzz

Post by Eeeeezzzzz »

infamouz wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:33 pm I feel like i've seen this car around scarborough/north york
100% in North York, crappy black hood with a primed front bumper lol. I’ve only ever seen another silver prelude while going down Yonge & Church St.
Eeeeezzzzz

Post by Eeeeezzzzz »

ludesicle_bb6 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:00 pm Hey welcome! You've done alot already! What plans do you have for you lude?
Thanks buddy!
Ultimately I just want a nice clean NA build.
I usually go about fixing it with whatever is failing on me at the time lol. However next on my list is to get it to a good body shop to patch and fix the rust spots and then get her painted finally. I just picked up an OEM front bumper so I’ll be looking for a nice little front lip for it. I’ve also got to properly set up my headlights as the halos don’t work :x

Maybe get some boost going in the future, but I know nothing about that stuff as of right now.

Return to “New Member Introduction”