Websites for OEM parts

CPC, Preludes & General car talk
5thGenShawn
Websites for OEM parts

Post by 5thGenShawn »

So after years of buying mid to low grade aftermarket parts I decided I'm only using OEM parts from now on since they last longer and more trust worthy. The local dealership prices are insanely overpriced and ordering from the states doesn't really save very much after shipping and customs fees. I decided to search online for better options and found a few sites ftom over sea's but was kinda weary about ordering from them. Decided to bite the bullet and ordered some parts from Partsouq.com located in Dubai. Prices were significantly lower than local and shipping was reasonable and quick. The customs fees were as usual but overall the total cost was still half the local price and sometimes even less. After the first order came in with no issues I overindulged and ordered a stack of parts from them. Even got some parts that are discontinued. Great place to order from and usually no more than 7 days to get it delivered.
Another site I've used was Amayama.com from Japan. They're pretty good for pricing as well but can sometimes take a bit longer to get the parts.
Hope this helps.
infamouz
Admin
Admin
Re: Websites for OEM parts

Post by infamouz »

5thGenShawn wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:55 am So after years of buying mid to low grade aftermarket parts I decided I'm only using OEM parts from now on since they last longer and more trust worthy. The local dealership prices are insanely overpriced and ordering from the states doesn't really save very much after shipping and customs fees. I decided to search online for better options and found a few sites ftom over sea's but was kinda weary about ordering from them. Decided to bite the bullet and ordered some parts from Partsouq.com located in Dubai. Prices were significantly lower than local and shipping was reasonable and quick. The customs fees were as usual but overall the total cost was still half the local price and sometimes even less. After the first order came in with no issues I overindulged and ordered a stack of parts from them. Even got some parts that are discontinued. Great place to order from and usually no more than 7 days to get it delivered.
Another site I've used was Amayama.com from Japan. They're pretty good for pricing as well but can sometimes take a bit longer to get the parts.
Hope this helps.
Hopefully we can get a few more positive reviews from people using Partsouq.com. I've come across that site multiple times but never wanted to pull the trigger. Amayama is pretty well known. Thanks for sharing though :)
In a world full of copies, be an original.
Graphic Design: Indezyne | Rare Prelude Parts: InfamouzJDM

Return to “General Discussion”